We embarked this 7-day cruise from Seattle and disembarked in Vancouver. We live few minutes north of the Peace Arch border so we took the one-way ticket to Seattle aboard quick shuttle and from there, our unforgettable first cruise experience commenced.
Saturday, August 31, 2019
ALASKA to remember
As first time cruisers, my parents and I just went with the flow but I also did my homework, I read reviews and watched videos of amateur and pro cruisers bound for Alaska. I wanted to stick to my budget so we did DIY walking tours and also paid reasonable price for organized tours. I was happy with the result 😊
We embarked this 7-day cruise from Seattle and disembarked in Vancouver. We live few minutes north of the Peace Arch border so we took the one-way ticket to Seattle aboard quick shuttle and from there, our unforgettable first cruise experience commenced.
We embarked this 7-day cruise from Seattle and disembarked in Vancouver. We live few minutes north of the Peace Arch border so we took the one-way ticket to Seattle aboard quick shuttle and from there, our unforgettable first cruise experience commenced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment